|Continuously engaging in opportunities that will benefit our customers, Engler Engraving is proud to announce the addition of laser Art.
- Laser Art is the process of creating artwork utilizing state of the art CNC laser and real wood veneer to create fantastic works of art.
- Use of CNC laser dramatically reduces fit up time making fine works or art affordable compared to conventional hand cut methods.
- The Piece picture to the right is done in real wood veneers containing exotic hardwoods that are real wood and not stained.
- Woods used in this project are Ebony, Oack, Maple Burl and Birdseye Maple.
- Market faster by reducing design and development time
- Most of all this project can be reliably completed again!
note each piece will differ in wood grain as this is a natural effect in nature.
For more information about a Laser Art project contact us via email at Engler Engraving. If you can find a non copyrighted line drawing we can make your project come to life.
If you can think…..we can make it!
Step 1 is to develop drawingThis is a line drawing of final design
Step 2 is cutting and fitting pieces
This CNC laser produces high-reliability fit.